If you’re looking for a way to thank your employees for the hard work they do - this list of employee thank you quotes is for you!
A kind word of thanks goes a long way in making someone feel happy and recognized. In the workplace, a well-timed thank you leaves a larger impact than you might expect.
If you’re preparing for a big round of thanks - we’ve got your back. We’ve prepared a comprehensive list of employee thank you quotes for any occasion. Read on to find the perfect quotes!
Employee Thank You Quotes For All Occasions
Quotes For Hard Work
An employee’s hard work benefits your bottom line. Without employees, you wouldn’t have a company! Employees put their best foot forward because they take pride in their roles. Why not show them that you take pride in them, too?
It’s important to thank and acknowledge employees who go the extra mile with their work. It may inspire them to turn hard work into outstanding performance!
We’ve prepared a list of employee thank you quotes for hard work. When you need to give your stand-out employees a shoutout - consider the below quotes!
- Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You’ve set a great example for your colleagues to live up to.
- You’re proving yourself as a valuable part of this company, and your efforts haven’t gone unnoticed.
- The latest assignment you turned in is very impressive! Keep up the good work!
- Your talents have made a big impact on the work ethic around the office. You’re an inspiration to us all!
- The best thing a boss can ask for is a responsible employee. Thank you for stepping up when needed.
- Your excellent performance merits an acknowledgment! Thank you for producing outstanding work.
- Thank you for taking on this extra work. If it weren’t for you, this would have gotten out of hand…
- Your creative and innovative solution to the problem has saved us all lots of work. I’m sure your colleagues appreciate it as much as I do!
- You’ve scored a real win for us! I doubt anyone else could have done what you did.
- If you keep this hard work up, you’ll become unstoppable! Congratulations are in order!
Quotes For Teamwork
Sometimes, the efforts of an entire group merit recognition. In those situations, it’s best to consider the group as a single entity. A group only succeeds if all the individuals work together!
If you’re looking for ways to improve teamwork, a simple thank you can make all the difference!
Here are our picks for the best employee thank you quotes when discussing teamwork and team performance.
- You have all collaborated to create something special and important. Make sure you recognize that - we sure have!
- Your colleagues have spoken about your impressive dedication as a team. Thank you for putting so much effort into this group project.
- They say that the weakest link breaks the chain. If that’s true, then this team doesn’t have any.
- You should all feel proud of the work and effort that went into this project. Your efficiency and timeliness do this company proud.
- This team has accomplished so much in a short time. You are all great team players!
- Looking at the results of this team’s efforts, I expect you’ll all collaborate again in the future.
- Thank you for ensuring the project stayed on track. You’ve all done a great job!
- A good leader brings others up instead of pushing them down to get ahead. Your teammates have expressed their confidence in your abilities.
- The whole team has come together to ensure this project’s success. Your dedication has motivated us all!
- You’ve all pulled together and helped accomplish more than any single employee could.
Quotes For Outstanding Performance
These employee thank you quotes can be pivotal! When hard work becomes the standard for an employee, their outstanding performance deserves recognition.
These quotes are some of the best lines to recognize and compliment consistent hard workers.
- Hard work is one thing, but you’ve made it a habit. Your outstanding performance is a real inspiration.
- If you keep this level of performance up, I expect you’ll see a promotion soon. Keep up the good work!
- You went above and beyond for this company, and believe me, we’ve noticed. We’d like to acknowledge the stellar effort you’ve put in.
- Thanks to you, we’ve reached our goal well ahead of schedule. You’ve turned into the ace up our sleeve!
- You’re well suited to your role. You’re a natural when it comes to these tasks!
- Managing you is the easiest job I’ve had to do here. Your outstanding performance shows I can trust you when deadlines tighten.
- The client has expressed their appreciation for the extra details you put into your project. If only everyone was as dedicated as you!
- People around the office have started wondering if you’ve got some trick to your success. They haven’t seen all the extra work you put in.
- If anyone deserves their standing in this business, it’s you! You’ve become our go-to employee for tough jobs.
- You don’t need to be in management to act like a leader. You’ve proven that and then some!
Quotes For An Employee Of The Month
The title of employee of the month varies in value from business to business. What doesn’t change is the importance of rewarding top employees with the recognition they deserve.
From a wall plaque or a nicer parking space to a special gift, recognize these special employees! Whether this is their first or fourth time, a big announcement makes employees feel good.
Employees of the month deserve top-tier employee thank you quotes! Here are some great ways to share the news with soon-to-be employees of the month.
- Your hard work and focus haven’t gone unnoticed. We’re honored to name you as our new employee of the month!
- You’re a shining example for this company, and we want to recognize that formally. Congratulations on your nomination as our next employee of the month!
- An employee of the month should represent the very best that our company has to offer. There’s no doubt that you’ve got what it takes!
- We hope you like your new employee of the month parking spot! It’s the first of many benefits you’ll receive this month!
- ‘Employee of the month’ doesn’t even cover it, but until we add that tier, you’ll have to settle for excellence!
- Your high standards deserve appropriate recognition. We think ‘employee of the month’ suits you very well.
- You’ve stood out amongst your peers as a shining example of our team’s dedication and work ethic. We couldn’t think of a finer candidate for employee of the month.
- We hope the benefits of the employee of the month title will encourage you to keep up the great work. Congratulations!
- You’ve stood out against the rest of your colleagues. We all agree you’re the best candidate for employee of the month.
- Once again, you’ve proven yourself as our hardest worker. You’re our employee of the month for another month in a row!
Quotes For Anniversaries And Milestones
Whilst work anniversary gifts are important - a simple thank you can go pretty far!
It’s important to acknowledge and reward employees who’ve worked with you for many years. They’ve stuck by you and you should appreciate this.
We’ve curated a list of quotes that show your appreciation for employees who’ve worked with you for years and helped your business thrive.
- It’s hard to believe you’ve worked with us for a decade now. We’re proud to have you as a part of our family and our history.
- It isn’t every day that one of our employees reaches such a prestigious milestone. Your years of service with us deserve recognition!
- You’ve done right by us over the last few years, sowe must recognizee and thank you. We’re grateful for all that you’ve done for us!
- Your hard work over this past decade proves that you belong here with us. We’re honored to have you as a part of our legacy as a business.
- This last year has been tough for everyone, but you’ve pulled through in fine style!
- You’ve stood out since day one! Thank you for keeping your momentum going after all this time.
- There’s no doubt that part of our success is thanks to you and your long-term dedication to our business.
- Another year, another reminder of how much work you’ve put into this business. Your passion and commitment to the company haven’t slipped our notice.
- This business relies on the hard work and dedication of employees like you! From everyone here, we want to say thanks.
- You’ve brought so many great ideas forward over the years, and we wouldn’t be where we are without your contribution.
Quotes For A Great Workplace Attitude
Businesses work best when people feel happy and content. Employees with infectious positivity can provide just that!
If you want to encourage a great workplace attitude, then you should recognize employees who spread that feeling.
We’ve got you covered when it comes to thanking and acknowledging employees with a great workplace attitude. Read on for some great employee thank you quotes for upbeat staff!
- No matter how bad things seem to get, you’re always keeping a cool head and a warm smile. Thanks for keeping things moving when the going gets tough.
- Your positive attitude spreads like a wildfire. Your team has benefitted from your warm disposition!
- Nothing seems to phase you! It’s a real joy to watch you interact with your fellow employees!
- Through all the ups and downs, you’ve maintained a positive attitude. You’ve helped us all to weather the storm.
- Thank you for making sure the new hires know their way around the office. You’ve made their experience much easier, and we know they appreciate it.
- Your exceptional work ethic makes me wonder if you’re this good at everything you try!
- Your sense of humor and smile help us all get through the day. We don’t know what we’d do without you.
- You always leave a positive impact on those around you. Your colleagues have said very encouraging things about you!
- You always seem to approach your work with enthusiasm and determination. We can see the effect that has on your work, as well as your colleague’s work.
- Your disposition inspires creative and innovative solutions to the challenges we face in the workplace.
By now, we hope you’ve found some quotes that speak to you. If you’re looking to express your gratitude and recognition to your employees, these employee thank you quotes are a great start.
Attach these employee thank you quotes to gifts to demonstrate how important your employees’ contributions are! If they’re going the extra mile - you should too!
PerkUp rewards cards allow employees to purchase incentives that they actually want. Whether you need to celebrate employee birthdays or work anniversaries, PerkUp cards are a perfect option. Your employees can choose to spend their perks on anything from yoga classes to healthcare!