With the holiday season approaching, your employees are probably gearing up for their well-deserved break. You’ll want to show your employees how grateful you are for them and how valuable they have been to your company this year.
So, what better way to encourage them to enjoy this time than to send them a sincere Christmas message? We all know that engaging with your employees can have great effects on retention and productivity, so this can be a great final touch to wrap up a hard year!
Here, we’ll list 31 different message ideas that you can use as inspiration when wishing your employees a happy holiday and Christmas season. Tailor them to fit your company culture and to be relevant to the person or group receiving the message.
31 Christmas Message Ideas to Send to Your Employees
Messages from the Company to the Team
- As we sign off for the Christmas season, we want to wish everyone a happy, safe, and restful holiday filled with joy! Kick back, relax, and enjoy your time off. We hope it’s the best Christmas yet.
- On behalf of everyone at the company, I’d like to formally extend our most sincere gratitude for all of the effort you have put in this year. We recognize your outstanding contribution, excellent collaboration, and fantastic dedication to all tasks at hand. Thank you, and enjoy your Holiday season!
- As a company, we know we’d be nothing without this team’s dedication and motivation. Thank you for all of your successes this year. We look forward to seeing what more you have to offer! In the meantime, enjoy your well-deserved break with your friends and family. Merry Christmas!
- As the year comes to a close and the holidays are upon us, we can’t help but reflect on the awesome job everyone has done over the past year. Despite the year’s obstacles, you have all shown exceptional passion, dedication, and enthusiasm. Thank you for all that you do, and we hope that you all have a great festive season.
- It’s that time of year again - the holidays are almost here! We know that everyone on this team has really put their all into making the year a success. From all of us at the company, we would like to recognize your outstanding achievements and wish you a very Merry Christmas.
- In the past year, your team has shown us that despite challenges and obstacles, you are all willing and able to throw yourselves into your work. Now, we’d like to encourage you to throw yourselves into the best holiday season yet! Enjoy the Christmas season with your loved ones.
Christmas Messages from the Boss to Individual Employees
- To a trustworthy and dependable employee, I would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year from all of us at the company. Thank you for your continued contribution to our success!
- Santa doesn’t need to tell me that you’ve been particularly good this year! Your continued efforts and contributions have certainly not gone unnoticed. Thank you for everything that you do and will continue to achieve. Have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season.
- Working with you has been an absolute pleasure, I couldn’t ask for a better Christmas present than the opportunity to see what more you have to offer next year! Enjoy your break, rest up, and let’s get ready for the new year ahead!
- This year, you have shown that you are an incredibly valuable asset to our team! Here’s thanking you for everything you’ve done and will continue to achieve. Wishing you a joyous and peaceful Christmas with your family and friends.
- Over the past year, you have continued to deliver the very best for our company, and I want to thank you for that. I hope that the best is delivered to you this festive season - whether it be gifts or quality time, I hope you get everything you want for Christmas.
- Your presence this year has been a gift for us at the company! Thank you for working so hard, and continuously striving to achieve excellent results. Give yourself a pat on the back as you unwind this holiday.
Happy Holiday Messages to Employees
- Season’s greetings to you and your family this year. However you choose to celebrate the festive season, we hope that it is the best one yet. We can’t wait to see what you have to offer next year, but in the meantime, we hope that you will enjoy your time with your loved ones!
- Whether you’re spending your well-deserved break in the sun or snow, we want to wish you the most relaxing festive season possible. Sit back, relax, and allow yourself time to give yourself a pat on the back for all of your hard work and dedication this year. Happy holidays!
- Holidays are all about taking time to reflect on how far you’ve come - so you certainly have a lot of reflecting to do! We want to acknowledge the excellent progress you’ve made this year. You have truly proven yourself as a great asset to our team and family here at the company. So, wholeheartedly, thank you and enjoy your break!
- As the days grow colder, we know that our employees grow more excited for a well-deserved break! Here’s hoping that your holidays are filled with blessings and prosperity - just like you’ve given the company this year!
- The time of year has come to pause your work and start celebrating everything you’ve achieved. As you embark on your holidays, we hope that you are happy and merry all the way. You deserve it. So, we hope your festive season is just that - festive!
- The festive season is upon us! However you may celebrate, we as a company want to wish you the best holiday yet! You have truly earned it this year.
Short and Sweet Employee Christmas Messages
- Here’s hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and exciting New Year, and that you come back refreshed and rejuvenated for the new year ahead!
- Merry Christmas from our family at the company to yours at home. Enjoy the upcoming festivities!
- Season’s greetings and happy holidays to you! Have the very best time possible, and we’re excited to see what the new year brings.
- We hope your holidays are festive, merry, happy, and jolly - all rolled into one unforgettable and well-deserved break!
- You’re a gift to the company, so we hope you get everything that you want this Christmas. Happy holidays!
- There’s nothing quite like the festive season, and there’s no employee quite like you. Enjoy your well-deserved break and remember to keep it festive!
- Joy to the world, the time has come! We hope you enjoy your holidays!
- Hard work really does pay off - it’s holiday time! We hope you have a wonderful festive season.
Festive Messages for Employees
- Christmas is a beautiful time of the year, filled with love and the spirit of giving. You’ve given so much to our company this year, so it’s only fitting that we offer you our warmest wishes this festive season. You are a gift to the company, and we hope that your Christmas bonus reflects our gratitude for your hard work this year.
- We know how hard you’ve worked this year, and we want to thank you for a job exceptionally done. Here’s hoping you have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New Year - you deserve it!
- A very merry Christmas from us and our family to you and yours! Here’s hoping the holiday season brings you peace, joy, and love.
- A very happy holiday from us to you! We trust that it will be full of joy with family and friends and that you’ll take this time to recharge. Thanks for all you’ve done this year, we appreciate all your hard work and dedication!
- This Christmas, I hope you spend just as much time enjoying your holiday as you have spent working hard this year! Your excellent work ethic and dedication are admirable and we hope you enjoy a well-deserved break this holiday season.
Related: 10 Epic Employee Christmas Party Ideas To End The Year
It’s Time to Craft the Perfect Christmas Message!
We hope we’ve given you enough inspiration to write your own Christmas messages for your valued employees, or at least provided you with a template that you can tweak to fit your company culture! If you’re on this page, you clearly care about engagement and keeping your employees happy.
So, how else can you improve your employee engagement? Well, you could always try PerkUp and send your team an awesome holiday reward. This is a great way to give your global team choice, while also giving your employees a reward experience that feels special.
Finally, remember to always give your employees the appreciation they deserve!