When you want to recognize your high-achievers, having employee appreciation quotes on standby might be exactly what you need.
You can easily insert them into appreciation cards, social media posts, and internal newsletters at a moment’s notice.
Being appreciative of an employee can have a powerful effect on shifting their mindset. Apply this to your employees, and the benefits are endless, especially when you say the right words.
As an employer, it’s important to recognize your team for the great work they do. It will raise their spirits, increase productivity, and create an atmosphere of appreciation in the workplace.
The key to appreciating your staff is being consistent with your gratitude. Do not let an opportunity for recognition slip by.
Every time an employee reaches a milestone or has stepped out of their comfort zone to show outstanding performance, a thank you is deserved. Here are some appropriate employee appreciation quotes to share with them.
You will find these quotes are useful for Employee Appreciation Day, and every other day your team needs a quick reminder of how valued they are.
1. We cannot find the words to tell you how much we have enjoyed working with you. You will be dearly missed.
2. We are sad to see you go, but we support your decision and are excited about your opportunities and growth ahead.
3. It does not matter how many references you have; none will be able to express how great of an employee you are.
4. Employees come and go, but there are a special few who will never be forgotten. You, dear [name], are one of them.
5. Your hard work on this team is evident. We hope you know that, as a company, we have appreciated every minute of having you with us.
6. We are so honored to be one-stop on your journey. Thank you for growing with us, it was a pleasure to have you on our team.
7. As you journey on to the next stage of your work life, know that we believe in you. Greatness is your destiny!
8. Your dedication, positive attitude, and hard work have been central to helping this company grow. We will forever be grateful and wish you the best in your new position.
9. Your new employer is incredibly lucky to have you on board, just as we were in your time here. Onwards and upwards to a rising star.
10. Your replacement sure has big shoes to fill. We can’t wait for them to try them on for size, although you will be sorely missed around here.
Retirement Gift Ideas for Employees
11. Each year brings new challenges to the company and the team. The fact that you continue to meet these with grace and innovation is indeed extraordinary. Thank you for putting everything into making us great. For that, we are forever grateful.
12. To [name], we say thank you. Last month we reached our target, and we could not have done it without your dedication. Your valuable input is inspiring.
13. This month, we launched our brand new [product] on schedule, despite being thrown into the deep end. We are forever grateful to you for helping us overcome the challenges and paving the way forward. You are undoubtedly a valuable part of this company.
14. Thanks to you [name], we signed our biggest contract to date on Monday. The effort you put into securing this deal for our company is incredible. Congratulations, and thank you for a job well done.
15. Today the doors to our brand new offices are open. Congratulations to you and your department for working so hard to achieve this goal. Our growth is phenomenal, and it is all because of you. Thank you.
17 Thoughtful Work Anniversary Gifts For All Employee Milestones
16. Watching you strive to improve has been inspiring for the entire team. Well done on reaching this milestone.
17. You’ve worked incredibly hard to get where you are. Congratulations on a well-deserved reward.
18. It’s so rewarding to see that your dedication has paid off immensely. Congratulations, and keep up the excellent work.
19. You accepted the challenge and overcame all the obstacles that came with it. Well done on your accomplishment; it was truly inspiring seeing you put in the effort to get there.
20. You have done a remarkable job on [project x]. You handled it like a pro and deserve the recognition. What an amazing accomplishment to put to your name - good luck with the next chapter.
21. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. We've seen you put 100% into it, and it clearly shows in your excellent results. Thank you for your committed performance.
22. You’ve set the example of how talent combined with great work pays off. Thank you for showing everyone that with dedication, nothing is impossible.
23. Congratulations on your great victory! Watching you get there was incredible to see.
24. Your creative and innovative thinking has put you on a level of your own. Keep moving forward; we love your work.
25. Well done on your achievement. Your next chapter will be a breeze if you keep working like this - you’re unstoppable.
Related: How To Give The Best Employee Appreciation Speech (incl. speech examples)
26. Your dedication is important for the growth of our company. Thank you for staying committed.
27. We truly value the work you have put into this company. Know that it does not go unnoticed. We appreciate your efforts and are very grateful for all that you do.
28. Your inspiration is contagious. Thank you for setting an excellent example for your peers.
29. You exemplify professionalism. Having you on the team is an absolute privilege.
30. A company is only as good as its employees. So, thank you for being great at your job and for always lending a helping hand where you can.
31. The positive effect you have on others is contagious - thank you for lifting the office spirit.
32. Today, we honor employees. So, thank you for your exceptional work. It is admirable and appreciated.
33. Your attention to detail is impeccable and is one of the things that stand you out. Well done, and keep it up.
34. We really value the high-quality work you put in for this organization. You are a real asset, and we’re lucky to have you.
35. You are great at what you do. Thank you for being the gift that keeps on giving.
36. [employee name], your can-do attitude and communication skills are appreciated by all. Thank you for the positivity.
37. You lift the spirit in this office. Thank you for your contagious attitude.
38. The energy you bring to the office is great! Keep it up, rockstar.
39. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine to the company and your team.
40. You are a positive person with a go-getter personality. With this attitude, the world will be your oyster.
41. When it comes to your work ethic, the sky's the limit. Keep it up!
42. Your positive energy is motivation for the team to give their best every day.
43. No two days are ever the same, but you’re always shining the light at the end of the tunnel to keep your team motivated. Keep it up!
44. Know how appreciated you are here in the office. Without that positive attitude of yours, keeping everyone motivated wouldn’t be quite as easy.
45. It is evident that you were born to do this because you do it so well. Thank you for your amazing work and positive presence.
46. The new challenges you face will certainly open doors for you. Congratulations, and we look forward to continuing to be a part of your journey.
47. You have worked hard to achieve success. Well done on your new position!
48. There is no better way to climb the ladder than to persevere and apply yourself. Well done for giving it your everything and getting to where you are today.
49. Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion. We can’t think of anyone else who deserves it more.
50. Congratulations on your promotion. You worked hard for this, and you’re perfect for the job.
51. Be proud of your success. You absolutely deserve it.
52. We wish you nothing but success and happiness in your new position. Go on and show them how it’s done.
53. Well done on your achievement. You were born for this.
54. Leadership looks great on you. Good luck on the new journey.
55. You’ve kept your eye on the prize. Well done on achieving your dream job - you’ve certainly earned it.
56. The team looks up to you and recognizes the work you put in. Thank you for your outstanding performance.
57. You continue to exceed our expectations; thank you, and keep up the momentum.
58. You are phenomenal at your job. Thank you for continuously raising the bar.
59. Your driven attitude epitomizes who we are as a company; thank you.
60. Thank you for the daily effort you put in; we’re all in awe.
61. Your accomplishments are something to be proud of. Thank you for your excellence every day.
62. You don’t only show up; you show us how it’s done. Dedication like yours is hard to come by, thank you.
63. Watching you grow from strength to strength due to your remarkable work ethic is incredible. Well done for excelling today and every day. Be proud of yourself.
64. Your exceptional performance is a breath of fresh air. Thank you for doing your best.
65. We would be ten steps behind if it weren’t for your hard work. Thank you for setting an example and doing the best you can.
Employee appreciation quotes can make employees feel valued and recognized. The quotes will help you acknowledge a job well done and convert your company culture into a positive one.
After all, you want your employees to have a great experience and your company to be the one that everyone wants to work for. Ultimately, it translates into the ability to attract and retain top talent across the world.